We are committed to helping prosthetists deliver the best possible prosthetic solutions for their clients. We have found that optimal outcomes are achieved when prosthetists and therapists work closely together with an individual affected by upper limb loss or deficiency. That is one reason why we provide training and certification classes free of charge to prosthetists and therapists.
A Touch Bionics clinical team is in place to fully support:
- Initial consultations for component selection
- Providing feedback from expert clinical team on client candidacy
- Onsite therapy training and onsite support with local therapist
- Phone and video conference troubleshooting
- Touch Link Academy (TLA) partial hand trainings/fittings (ABC and AOTA approved credits for courses)
- TLA transradial prosthetist/OT training
We also offer our online training module to anyone looking to learn more about our products, the ideal candidate, or to simply refresh their knowledge post-training.
Touch Bionics online, interactive training suite allows anyone, anywhere open access to the latest training information and product updates.
The training suite is beneficial for:
- Prosthetists to get the latest updates and review training materials to prepare for fittings
- Therapists to review training stages and get ideas for treatment with clients
- End-users to have a resource at home and view successful methods of completing various functional tasks
Visit our online training module, http://training.touchbionics.com/index-en.html , and contact us to let us know how we can help you and your clients have successful outcomes!