i-limb mobile apps
Touch Bionics has developed mobile control apps for both i-limb wearers and clinicians. Our user app is called my i-limbtm and biosimtm is our clinician app. These convenient mobile apps allow users to quickly and easily change the configuration of their Touch Bionics prosthesis, without having to connect to a computer.
Mobile Control App Features:
- Effortlessly program an i-limb prosthesis with the single tap of your mobile device
- Instantly access to up to 24 grips (available with the i-limb quantum and i-limb revolution)
- Program 12 custom my grips based on user's preferences (available with the i-limb quantum and i-limb revolution)
- Create favorite lists to tailor collections of features and triggers customized for your daily needs
- Activate a hand health check to verify the i-limb is functioning properly
- View muscle signals via a real-time graph
- Apply firmware updates as they become available
- Adjust advanced settings such as the control strategy, assigning triggers, and modifying digit timing (available in clinician app only)
The apps are available for download in the Apple or Android App stores and can be downloaded onto the iPod Touch that is provided with an i-limb purchase.* For information on compatible devices and tips for using the mobile apps, view our app guides in the Document Library.